addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The St. Louis WordPress Community Message Board › 2012 WordCamp is getting Close!

2012 WordCamp is getting Close!

Lisa K.
user 22443171
Saint Louis, MO

Our local community of amazing WordPressers has assembled over 21 (soon to be 25) topics and speakers that were voted on as the BEST for our 2nd annual WordCamp.

WordCamp 2012 is September 22nd at Maryville University. Tickets are only $20 for:

• a full day of workshops, demonstrations, presentations & forums
  • lunch
  • an awesome T-shirt!
  • a day of meeting other WordPress users/designers/developers (who know a ton!)

We have 4 tracks:

• Content:you get out what you put in – a collection of topics that will help you use WordPress as the best vehicle for [insert your new online idea here]
  • Design:mmm, make it look goooood – create a better user experience & learn how to make people say “Wow! That’s a WordPress site?”
  • Development:get under the hood & get dirty – a great collection of speakers who know their way around the codex!
  • Campfire:e’erbody gather ’round! – great topics that everyone should learn about. Feel free to bring marshmallows, but unfortunately safety regulations won’t let us have a real fire

Learn More or Buy Tickets at http://2012.stlouis.w...­

View the schedule here: http://2012.stlouis.w...­

Help Out!

We are also looking for Volunteers to help out, a couple final speakers, and have some sponsorship slots available. Please contact wordcamp@wpstl.org to get involved.

Kudos!

We are really looking forward to this year's WordCamp... and so are neighboring cities! The lead organizer from Nashville's WordCamp and a group local WordPressers contacted us yesterday and are making the journey up to check us out!

We will continue to post more news, but for most current updates, subscribe on the website.

Thanks!

Lisa Kuntz & your WordCamp Team
Jonathan G.
user 10271672
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 3
Hey Lisa,

Since I'm now able to come to WordCamp I'd be happy to volunteer. I can work on logistics or hang out in the happiness bar. Let me know however you want me to be involved.

Jonathan
Eric J.
user 12877293
Foristell, MO
Post #: 23
Jonathan,

There's a Google doc that you can sign up in. Feel free to signup wherever you feel comfortable.

https://docs.google.c...­
Jonathan G.
user 10271672
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 4
Thanks Eric. I signed up to work at the Happiness bar. Let me know what times specifically you'd like me to work. I can also come in early to help if you'd like.