Update: The forecasters (as of Friday afternoon) can't seem to make up their minds about tomorrow's weather, so please check back here at 11am tomorrow for an updated forecast and to make sure we don't get rained out (drizzle doesn't count ;))! I'm hopeful we'll still get a game in! :)
Tuesday Ultimate Frisbee...but on a Saturday. ;)
If you, like me, can't play Ultimate on Tuesday evenings after Glow Ultimate #5 due to another scheduling conflict, here's a great option! Also fun for those who want to play ultimate more than once a week or on the weekend. Let's meet next to Boulebaren.
Wear lots of warm layers and you'll heat up quickly! :) Will organize this every weekend until we have lasting icy field conditions and/or lasting snow.