addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Apartment search : Looking for a room or apartment in Stockholm

Apartment search : Looking for a room or apartment in Stockholm

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there,
Hope you are all well .
I am looking for a ROOM or Apartment to rent for about a year starting Feb 2010 . Prefereably close to the T-Bana .
Any advice , tips or help on how to find the apartment is highly welcome .
Best regards
Michael smile
Amanda B.
AmandaBrogaard
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 2
Hi Michael,

I don't know if you live in Stockholm anymore, but if you do, how did you manage to find an apartment in Stockholm?
My boyfriend and I are desperately searching for an apartment in Stockholm, so far without any luck...
I was wondering if you maybe could help?

Best regards,
Amanda.