The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Salsa dancing anyone?

Salsa dancing anyone?

A former member
Post #: 2
If you fancy a change from the Wednesday/Friday bar get togethers, or trying something fun beforehand, you may want to try Salsa. The Stockholm Salsa dance club (google it) has drop in classes on Wed and Fri evenings at 7pm followed by a dance party form 9pm until midnight if you want to stay. Email me if anyone is interested. I plan to be a Wednesday eve regular there.
Gronostajska D.
user 14400224
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
I would like to go tomorrow.
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Gronostajska,

Great! The location is

Stockholm Salsa Dance AB
Adolf Fredriks Kyrkogata 13
111 37 Stockholm

It's not too difficult to find if you Google it. Have you danced Salsa before?

We can meet there at like just before 7pm.

If you need any further info, please let me know.

Manny
Jane
user 11155992
Rotterdam, NL
How was the Salsa? I have been thinking of going, but only seem to be free on Friday's!
A former member
Post #: 4
Jane,

The Salsa was great! Always is, lots of good exercise whilst you are having fun! They also have a drop in class on Fridays. I'm normally there on Wed and Fri's unless I can't be there due to travel etc. I'm out this week (travel) but will be back with vigor next week!

Manny
Marina
user 11193042
Stockholm, SE
Would love to join you guys next week.
Caroline G.
user 12843321
Södertälje, SE
Sounds lots of fun - hope to join you, too. As a beginner what kind of shoes do you use?
A former member
Post #: 5
Caroline .. well for beginners, you don't need dance shoes. Anything with rubber is not good, leather would be best esp. if for your turns.

Manny
A former member
Post #: 6
Salsa dancing tomorrow! For all you, that expressed interest, please let me know who will attend. I will try to get a discount for the group for the entry fee if there are enough of us. It's a great way to enjoy your evening, easy exercise, no alcohol and fun, fun, fun! Enjoy life ..

http://www.youtube.co...­

Manny
Caroline G.
user 12843321
Södertälje, SE
Post #: 3
Hi
Time to put on my dancing shoes - I would like to go tomorrow and shake of my work for a while. Shall we meet outside the salsa place? What time?

Caroline