addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Caroline G.
user 12843321
Södertälje, SE
Post #: 2
Hi, the weather is getting better and better, i.e. it is soon time to hit the tenniscourts. I am looking for tennis partners. There are good (ok) outdoor tenniscourts behind Eriksdalsbadet in Söder that I usually use. Anyone interested send me a note.

Cheers
Caroline
Tim
user 10843891
Valletta, MT
Post #: 3
[I'm interested but after the 7 June. Tim
Caroline G.
user 12843321
Södertälje, SE
Post #: 4
Now we are three....one more and then it is a dubble...
A former member
Post #: 2
hi guys,
i am definitely interested......maybe we can try other courts too :)
Caroline G.
user 12843321
Södertälje, SE
Post #: 5
goody!! So what courts do you know and would like to play at? I think we all are flexible. /Caroline
Ana A.
user 10679811
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 3
Hi!

I also love playing tennis. I used to play at Stockholm Tennis club close to the Kristineberg subway station. They have good indoors tennis courts.

/Ana
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Ana,

I don't play tennis, but i'm interested in learning and I have played squash regularly and badminton a few times... so have experience with racquet sports... Let me know if you are ever keen for a hit about and I can meet you somewhere to play.. you may have to guide me though!! :)

EMily
Franklin W.
mommik
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 4
Hi. My partner and I play tennis at the 3 Hellas courts behind Eriksdalsbadet (t-bana access) as we live on Söder. They are covered in the winter and are now uncovered for the summer. They are hard to get so you have to book a week in advance unless you are willing to play at 7 am or 9 pm? We sometimes play at Hellasgården (bike, bus or car access) which is towards Nacka. Stockholms Tennishall (t-bana access) near Kristineberg on Kungsholmen and SALK (most expensive, but nice. t-bana access) i Alvik across the bridge from Kungsholmen towards Bromma. I don't know what the deal is with the courts near Gärdet as they have shut down the parking and traffic has been rerouted in that area. Certainly there are other courts around, but not familiar with them.

My partner and I are not pros or even sure if we know all of the rules. However, we enjoy playing and welcome others to join us.

Franklin