addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone interested in spending a week walking Kungsleden in the North of Sweden?

Anyone interested in spending a week walking Kungsleden in the North of Sweden?

Tim
user 10843891
Valletta, MT
Post #: 2
Kungsleden is a famous walking route in the north of Sweden and planned to do the first 100km of 400km. I have not decided the dates and open to suggestions but was thinking end or beginning of June/July with the trip spanning from weekend to weekend. Let me know what you think and based on the response I'll get back to you with details.