addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Play Badminton?

Play Badminton?

A former member
Post #: 4
I was wondering if anyone likes to play badminton. I am a beginner. I just like to get out there and move. I hit the birdie to you...you hit the birdie back to me. Nothing competitive...I like to have fun not play for pointssmile
I play at Kista and Jarfalla badminton courts. Please drop me a note if you would like to get together and play sometime!
A former member
Post #: 3
i am in. I live just near Kista and Jarfella and used to play a bit many years ago.
Its a great way to stay fit but not too serious.

Gerard

Kaya
user 14939721
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
I've recently moved and been looking to play and get outside a bit so this sounds good.

I also played a bit of badminton back home, nothing serious.

I live in årsta though in the south so maybe if you ever feel like meeting in the middle we could arrange something...
A former member
Hej people,

I would also be interested to play. I bought a racket here but I havent had the chance to use it a lot..
I used to go to Frescati Hallen, at TBana Universitet. We can book a court via their website I think or by giving them a call.

PS: Preferably during the week ends for me :) but I can adapt myself.
A former member
Hi Guys!

I am also into badminton and for the moment im flexible with the times! def hit me up for future plans!

Btw great idea):smile

Azin
Eric G.
user 14580329
Stockholm, SE
I'd say this is a very nice idea, might be hard to find a location that works for everyone though. I've got a racket and have played for a couple of years, but it's been a while. Personally I'd prefer an evening in the week. Keep me posted :-)
A former member
Post #: 5
I am going to be out of town for about 3 weeks and then would like to organize a group to play some badminton. I am so glad that there are some people to play badminton withsmile
Ali K.
johny.bravow
Stockholm, SE
hi i am ali and i live in kista.Well i would love to play badminton as i use to play in my university.well do you have nay plan for playing or if you are playing nowadays let me know.

regards,

ali
Ali K.
johny.bravow
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 3
Hi Guys!

I am also into badminton and for the moment im flexible with the times! def hit me up for future plans!

Btw great idea):smile

Azin

when we all be able to play next time again if you are playing already
Ritesh
user 10732050
Stockholm, SE
Hello !

I would also like to play badminton, have played it looooong back, when i was in school.

I stay in the vicinity of rådmansgatan but can come anywhere during the weekends.... To start with can someone suggest a place to buy a good racket??

Thanks, Ritesh