The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Just saying hello..

Just saying hello..

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys. I am moving to Stockholm from London this week and not only do I not know the city, but I dont know a sole in it either....gulp! A bit daunting but I am sure I will cope smile

I just wanted to say hi to you all ahead of maybe attending some of your meetups in the future. I am living is Sodermalm but working in Ostermalm so if anyone is around those areas and fancies grabbing a beer or maybe showing a new arrival any nices places to go that would be fantastic too.

Thanks very much
Jon
Gustaf L.
user 17230791
Stockholm, SE
Hey there!

I have moved from England as well, from Colchester in fact, to Stockholm, and I am currently living in Täby. Would get great to see you around the social events going on, or if you just fancy grabbing a beer sometime would be cool too, as us English need to help each other out and stick together while adapting to this new city.

Make sure to keep in touch,

Regards,
Gustaf
A former member
Hi
I am here from england to! Actually very near colchester!
I would love to grab a beer one day . I live near slussen
Ali K.
johny.bravow
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 4
Hi
I am here from england to! Actually very near colchester!
I would love to grab a beer one day . I live near slussen

hi i have moved to stockholm two weeks ago.I hope to meet and see all of you.Have a nice stay.

regards,

ali