addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Martin D.
user 23858442
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
Hi Ive never played squash before but am looking to take up some activities to improve my fitness levels and with the winter around the corner this seems ideal. If you dont mind playin against a beginner contact me smile
Lars V.
user 76783172
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 2
I was wondering if anyone wants to play squash. I play squash just for fun!
I live in Solna so we could play around there.
Send me a note if you would like to play!

Are you still looking where to play squash?+ you can come to me in Kista,,,, I am there every saturday and sunday, between 10 to 13.00
regards
lars
Lars V.
user 76783172
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 3
Hej Karine,
Playing squash somewhere sounds cool! Funnywise I live also in Solna near Västra Skogen. I´ve not yet found out, where there is a sports center with squash courts (where you can also rent rackets, since I haven´t mine unfortunately with me) in Solna. Let´s find out...
Cheers, Julian :-)

Are you still looking where to play squash?+ you can come to me in Kista,,,, I am there every saturday and sunday, between 10 to 13.00
regards
lars
Lars V.
user 76783172
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 4
I'm also looking for people to play squash with-- I've been playing for a about a year now, but haven't played for a couple of months now since people have been away for the summer. I'm currently studying at KI in Solna, so that side of the city works fine for me. Do you know of any squash courts in that area?

regards
lars