Xavier
user 22962751
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
I was wondering if anyone wants to play football or knows a group of people who play football and I could join them. I want to play football just for fun not in a club.
I live in Solna.
Send me a note if you are interested in.
Xavier
A former member
I wond'nt mind joining in with that but i'm not that good :)
pierre
user 12452218
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 3
Hej hej

I could try to kick some ball, I am interested in playing, I am not especially good but if you don't mind that, I can still have fun :)

cheers

pierre
Xavier
user 22962751
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 2
Hej,

I don't mind if people are good or not, I just want to have a fun : so everybody is welcome wink
We still need at least 7 people.

Cheers

Xavier
A former member
suggest Meetup and see if we can get the numbers up.. I don't know if you have a place in mind to play but I was thinking of suggesting Tantolunden park since there is alot of open space.

Here is a link so you can see where it is.. What do you think

http://maps.google.co...­
Jarkko
user 22735441
Stockholm, SE
Football sounds good! I can also join. How about next Saturday...?
Juli A.
user 18847821
Warsaw, PL
Hej Xavier,

Cool idea! I would join. I´ll also ask some meetup friends here directly, if they like to join.

Cheers,

Julian

"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win." (Gary Lineker, 1990) ;-))
Johanna
user 8798685
Stockholm, SE
[no women?
A former member
Post #: 3
I'm sure anyone that is willing to run after the ball is more than welcome ;-)

or did you you just want to watch the lads running around lol...
Caroline G.
user 12843321
Södertälje, SE
Post #: 6
Hi, if you going to play somewhere on Söder on weekends - then I would like to join you running after the soccerball :-)