addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › My Favorite Flops!

My Favorite Flops!

Odella
user 13302631
Stockholm, SE
Hello all...

I've updated the MeetUp with a link to the theater as well as with the box office phone number and the ticket prices.

If you can't make it on the MeetUp date, you can go on one of the other 3 dates the piece is playing. My friend Johan Rudebeck conceived and stars in this fun and funny production...a rare opportunity to watch a production that is mainly in English (except for the between-song-chatter).

Enjoy!

Best,

Odella

Link to MeetUp

http://www.meetup.com/stockholmexpat/events/33899242/­