addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Board games...yeah!

Meetup details changed: Board games...yeah!

Odella
user 13302631
Stockholm, SE
This event has become so popular...such fun!

So rather than turning people away, I've moved the location somewhere that can accommodate us all. Still on Söder, closer to Medborgarplatsen though. As always, address upon RSVP.

Would be great if some people bring games with them...I will bring mine of course.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/stockholmexpat/events/33783872/­

When: Saturday, October 15, 2011 2:00 PM

Where: Near Odella's place
Near Medborgarplatsen (address etc. upon RSVP)
Stockholm

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP.

(You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.