align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a Chinese language partner

Looking for a Chinese language partner

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

I am a Swede about to return to Sweden and Stockholm after a few years abroad. I would love to meet up with a Chinese person on a weekly basis to improve my basic Chinese. I can help you with your Swedish or English in return!

Cheers,
Mikaela
Ellen Y.
user 30048802
Stockholm, SE
Hi Mikaela,

I will be moving to Stockholm at the end of this year. I am more than happy to meet up with you once a week. That is if you do not mind that my Mandarin is not super perfect. As I am a Malaysia born Chinese. But was in a Chinese School for 12 years. I am still conversing very often in Mandarin with some of my friends from Malaysia & China.

I will be starting my Swedish course when I move here, it will be a perfect opportunity for my to practice Swedish.

Cheers,
Ellen
A former member
Hi Mikaela

I have conversational mandarin but good pronunciation so if you are interested we could meet up and see.

Let me know. (I am in stockholm now.)

Steven