addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › 1 Bedroom apartment available 8th May (15 mins Red Line to T centralen)

1 Bedroom apartment available 8th May (15 mins Red Line to T centralen)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi

A Swedish friend of mine would like to rent his 1 bedroom apartment long term from May 8th (He and his gfriend can try to move 1st of May if it helps)

It is not centre of town but in Hagersten on the red line towards Fruangen. (15-20 mins on the subway)

Heres the details:
1 bedroom
42 sq m apartment
balcony (sun all day)
300m, 3-5min walk to T-bana, ICA, restaurants
subway 15-20 min to T-Centralen
2nd floor- no lift
quiet neighbours
partly furnished - Table and chairs in the kitchen. Table and chairs in livingroom. Table and chairs on the balcony. Tv bench, sofa Table and a large single bed.

If you are interested I can send you pictures.
Price is 9000 per month (negotiable)

Beth :o)

Ivonne Arencibia P...
user 45708172
Stockholm, SE
Hey Beth, im not sure if the offers still available, so oh well i'm trying anyways. I am moving to Sweden in May and a friend of mine( my ex) and I are looking for a place. So pls i would really appreciate if u could let me know more information about it
Thanks
Ivy
Mia
user 6614430
Stockholm, SE
Is this still available?