addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Absentee Ballots

Absentee Ballots

Suzy
user 42662452
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
Hey everyone,
I'm desperately confused by the information i got on the internet about sending in an absentee ballot for the upcoming election. I'm registered in Maryland, and the sheets I'm supposed to fill out seem to not acknowledge that I could be living outside of the US, thus I don't know how I will actually receive my ballot if they won't send it abroad.
I would really appreciate any help!
Thanks