The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a place to stay during 3 nights in May

Looking for a place to stay during 3 nights in May

Katarina D.
user 12729256
Prague, CZ
Post #: 2
HI everyone, im coming to Stockholm for a job intervju during May 24-27, is there anyone that have an extra bed during this time or can recomend me a cheap/clean accomodation. Im also hoping to come out on a few events .

Thanks to let me know

Katarina
patricia
user 29094102
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 3
there is a house in Salem Rönninge. Ci 30mins commute to central stockholm. If interested let me kno your price range. / patricia
Katarina D.
user 12729256
Prague, CZ
Post #: 3
Hi Patricia,

thanks for your reply, Im looking at 200-230sek/night, if you got something I appreciate your help

have a nice day

Katarina
Henny S.
user 46446082
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
I live in just outside Stockholm, Upplands Väsby, 20 mnt away by train and we have a guest house. You may rent it for 3 days, no problem.
Katarina D.
user 12729256
Prague, CZ
Post #: 4
HI, thanks thats very nice of you how much do you want? is there a kitchen?

have a nice day:)
Henny S.
user 46446082
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 2
The guest house is in our backyard. Inside is one double bed and sitting/reading corner and a big sun deck at the front. The rest, like toilet and kitchen, then u enter the main house. The main house is two storage and its only me and my husband inside smile
You re gonna be like extra member of the family then. U may consider this. The price is on yr budget, 300 kr/night.
patricia
user 29094102
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 4
That is about what I would charge.
Zac
user 40824852
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
There is always the Couchsurfing community that you can try also. I'm told it's a little difficult to find a host in Stockholm as there is much demand, but it's possible :)