addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Halloween Parade & Event Volunteers

Halloween Parade & Event Volunteers

Bill S.
user 26466092
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
Hello! Anyone who would like to help me with Shockholm 2012, which is October 27 (pre party at Slussen at 2, parade begins there at 4, after parade at Kungstradgarden) please do email me at bill at shockholm dot se! http://www.meetup.com...­shock
Melvin V.
user 60581572
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
I'm not skilled when it comes to organizing such events, but I figure if my help is needed somewhere I could lend a hand!

- Melvin
A former member
Post #: 2
I do not know what help you exactly need, but I would be willing to help...