addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Birka Paradise Cruise - Super cheap Vouchers for 2-20 people on a cruise!

Birka Paradise Cruise - Super cheap Vouchers for 2-20 people on a cruise!

Mia
user 6614430
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 2
The deal is...
1 voucher per cabin and gives 2-4 people a cruise on the beautiful Birka Paradise Ship.
Cabin class: Paradise Tourist or Paradise Class
Departure from Slussen every afternoon.
Voucher is valid 11 june - 5 july 2012.
Conditions apply:
You have to be 23 years.
You have to book one meal per person. (dinner or lunch maybe breakfast counts too)
Valid for departure on EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

I have 5 vouchers available. 1 voucher per cabin.
2-4 people per cabin.
This means you can be a group of maximum 20 people. The more the merrier!!

I'm selling the vouchers for only 400kr each.

Example If you are 2 people sharing cabin its 200kr per person.

This is how you go about it.
Contact me if you are interested.
I'm selling the vouchers separate or all togheter, first come first serve.
I am bribable.
When we have a deal, I have the money in my hand, I will give you the voucher/vouchers.
Then you call birka.se and book your cabin/cabins. You will tell them over the phone that you have a voucher and you will pay nothing for the cruise upon booking. If you want to you can upgrade to a more posh cabin and add 53kr-180kr per person for that. That upgrade will be a deal you make with Birka.se and you pay them for upgrading. Upgrading cabin or not, you will get a booking number.
Also when calling Birka.se you must tell them you need to book 1 meal per person. And that you will book and pay for with birka.se.

You are almost there now!

On departure day you go to the checkin and show them your booking number AND give them the voucher bought from me. You will get your cabin key cards and meal tickets. And you step onboard.

Email me if you have any questions.