addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for an apartment/room to rent

Looking for an apartment/room to rent

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey everyone!

I will be moving from London to Stockholm late Sept/ early October. I will begin work at the ECDC, I'm looking for a place to stay, preferably centrally or close to Solna.
Anyone renting or know someone looking for a flatmate? Any help/tips would be great! :)

Thanks!

Marta
A former member
Post #: 1
hi Marta,

I currently work at ECDC and might leave at the end of September - not completely sure yet, though.
I'm staying in a flatshare with a landlady and another girl, in Hallonbergen, just 2 stops from Solna and about 30 min by metro and bus from ECDC.
If I move out, I can let you know and pass you the contact details of my landlady.

Otherwise, I do have some tips:
- ask your adviser/line manager to post an ad for you on the ECDC intranet and to keep an eye open for you.
- post an ad on thelocal.se noticeboard
- and have a look at Blocket.se.

(who will you be working with? are you coming from LSHTM also? I did the CID course there..)

Best wishes and good luck in finding something!

Carlijn