addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Someone interested in renting a house together somewhere on Värmdö?

Someone interested in renting a house together somewhere on Värmdö?

Matilda
Matilda80
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
Hi,

Me and my husband are trying to find a huse to rent on Värmdö (east of Stockholm). We both like to live close to nature and water, but still pretty close to Stockholm since we work and study there. My husband is studying medicin at Karolinska Institute and Im studying Environmental Science and work in Nacka. We have lived in China for many years and speak English Swedish and Chinese. I have seen a lot of adds on rentals on big houses (on Blocket) that easily could be shared.

We are looking for one or two persons or a couple with some what similar interests (like to be in the nature, are responsible and not to messy and have a stable economic situation) and that wants to live in a house for at least two years. We would prefer to live on Värmdö, east of Stockholm (about 20-45 min with bus from Slussen). If this sounds interesting maybe we can meet up and try to make an effort together to find something. Since Im Swedish I can write replies to the adds in Swedish. My phonenr is 076 223 1612

Best regards

Matilda