addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Tennis Lessons + Matches

Tennis Lessons + Matches

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello everybody!

I am creating this event for anybody who is on an intermediate level (not absoute beginner) and want to take weekly hourly tennis lessons.

The plan is to have groups of about 4 or more people, so we can book a tennis teacher who can improve our techniques.
Ofcourse, once we get started, we can also meetup to play some games or maybe even join a club/some tournaments!

A teacher costs about 500 sek per hour, including balls and court. So we would split those costs with everybody who plans to attend.

For now I set the start on Tuesday December 4th at 7pm (in Enskede Rachethall), but if needed we can find a different date/time which suits everybody!

The lessons will be in English :-)

If you are interested to join, Do let me know!

(I myself played tennis for about 8 years, but that was long ago & I would love to pick this sport up again!)
Snehal S.
user 81713142
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 2
Hi,
Is it too late to join?