A former member
Post #: 6
Well I am all set to discover secret spots in Europe. Anyone can share his/her experience in Sardinia.

I have few questions:

1) What's the best option to go from Barcelona. By ferry or by Ryanair?
2) Can you rent and sleep in a boat for days so I can go on my own to check the secret beaches etc. The pictures look amazing!

3) Anyone know any backpacker place or b&b where it will not rip me off!

Any other stories are welcome.

Cheers
Sobe
patricia
user 29094102
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 9
Hi Sobe :)

I would just like to offer my experience and knowledge about Ryanair!

I would not recommend Ryanair to my best friend! Ryanair is famous for sticking it to passengers that make one little mistake. Furthermore, they are not customer friendly. Their attitude is to treat the masses as cattle.
If interested, I also found a collection of news articles etc about Ryanair getting the most complaints in Europe. Even The European Consumer agency has warned Ryanair to treat customers better and follow recommendations from eg. ARN Swedish consumer agency! They do not care!
http://www.google.se/...­

As you can see, I am very anti Ryanair. So, when I read of yet another person complaining about their misfortune with Ryanair, I can only say... Don't complain when the writing is on the 'web' and get what you pay for.

Have you low expectations and very good luck in gambling... take Ryanair! I did once!

Otherwise, good luck with getting other helpful info you require and pleasant travels!
Patricia
A former member
Post #: 7
Thanks for the tip Patricia. But have you been to Sardinia? I asked and office ppl said that it's stupid to go to Sardinia in December. One guy said I will go blind with the wind etc etc. Oh well office ppl you know ... I don't rely on couch potatoes much about life experiences ....

Thanks again
Sobe
patricia
user 29094102
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 10
Hi,
Sorry, haven't been to Sardinia.
Good luck in finding reliable information!
Patricia
patricia
user 29094102
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 11
Hi,
Sorry, haven't been to Sardinia.
Good luck in finding reliable information!
Patricia