addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Moving to Stockholm, need accomodation from 1st March :)

Moving to Stockholm, need accomodation from 1st March :)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey everybody!

So, I'm a Swiss 27 years old guy from Geneva, and I'll start my PhD in cancer biology at the Karolinska Institutet in March. I'm really looking forward to moving, Stockholm seems to be an awesome place to live!

BUT! I need accomodation. Anything would be great, a room, a studio, a shared appartment (I've been living for 3 years with other people and friends, so I'm used to it and I really enjoy it).

About me, I'm quite calm but really open-minded and outgoing. I like to play music (been playing the piano for 20 years now), travelling, having a few beers with nice people and basically any kind of social/sporty activities.

If you are interested, please let me know or send me an email at olivier_gt@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Olivier