align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Job opportunities

Job opportunities

Dan L.
user 140184182
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
Hi folks!

We're currently hiring for sales positions for a new venture we are starting within the NetJobs Group. No previous sales experience required, we will teach you everything you need to succeed. We are looking for you who are located in Stockholm and will be around for 1+ years, and who speak German, Dutch or French as mother language. No Swedish skills required.

If you are interested or know someone who could be, don't hesitate to get in touch with me!

Cheers, Dan
Nathan B
user 171257852
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
Hi Dan, I might be the guy you're looking for! My mother tongue is Dutch and I have more than 2+ years experience in sales. I would love to get in touch with you about this job, if it's still available ofcourse!

Cheers,
Nathan