addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Stockholm Expat Meetup Group Message Board › Travel buddy for the summer

Travel buddy for the summer

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey everyone. My name is Rebekah. I'm an American living near Stockholm. I really want to travel this summer and see other parts of Europe, but I'm hoping to find a travel buddy. If you are also wanting to travel, let's go together. I"m currently considering going to Florence, Italy or Berlin, Germany. If you are from there and want to go back home, I would love to join you. Let's just go do something amazing and see the rest of the world! The only thing that is important to me is that you speak English. As an American, I can't learn other languages - believe me, I've tried. You can message me directly if you'd like. My email is rebekahlolsen at gmail . com