Let's celebrate the end* of the kayak season with a beach Crayfish party!
We can arrange who brings what in the comments and kayak out to a beach to eat/drink/swim and be merry ;-)
(*Weather depending we'll do an extra session or two in early Sept)
The boring bits:
* €25 upon RSVP, includes kayak and all other equipment rental
* Rental fee will be refunded for cancellations up to 24 hours in advance. (See below)
* No refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of the event - no exceptions
* RSVPs close 24 hours before the event - please sign up by Wednesday evening!
* The event normally lasts around 2.5 hours, but occasionally it's a bit longer - please try to avoid plans for afterwards as there isn't a guaranteed return time
* This event is strictly for swimmers only
For those looking for the best way to get there, there is information at the website http://www.kafekajak.se/ and if you select "hitta hit" you can see a drawn map and some instructions in Swedish.
I will translate here. By Bus: buses 1, 4, 40 and 62 all stop by västerbroplan, jump off the bus there and follow the way to västerbron towards smedsuddsvägen until you reach the green house. By T-bana, get off at Fridhemsplan, taking drottningsholmsvägen exit, head towards rålambshovsparken, cross the park and follow smedsuddsvägen along the water in the direction of västerbron until you reach the green house
Your organizer's refund policy for KAYAKING - Social Paddling
Refunds only offered if:
the Meetup is cancelled
you can cancel at least 24hrs before the Meetup
You must make refund requests to the organizer Claire.