Explore Stockholm by water every Thursday!
A relaxed paddle at a social pace, for everyone from first timers* to the more experienced. We'll normally either stop for a drink along the way or have a floating picnic (to be decided in the comments prior to each event).
* Please note this event is for members only - it is not possible to bring a guest, please have friends sign up to the group and RSVP themselves*
The boring bits:
* €25 upon RSVP, includes kayak and all other equipment rental
* Rental fee will be refunded for cancellations up to 24 hours in advance. (See below)
* No refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of the event - no exceptions
* The event normally lasts around 2.5 hours, but occasionally it's a bit longer - please try to avoid plans for afterwards as there isn't a guaranteed return time
* This event is strictly for swimmers only
* If you’re confident you’ll be able to keep up with the group without assistance, otherwise, please come to a Tuesday or two first.
For those looking for the best way to get there, there is information at the website http://www.kafekajak.se/ and if you select "hitta hit" you can see a drawn map and some instructions in Swedish.
I will translate here. By Bus: buses 1, 4, 40 and 62 all stop by västerbroplan, jump off the bus there and follow the way to västerbron towards smedsuddsvägen until you reach the green house. By T-bana, get off at Fridhemsplan, taking drottningsholmsvägen exit, head towards rålambshovsparken, cross the park and follow smedsuddsvägen along the water in the direction of västerbron until you reach the green house
Your organizer's refund policy for KAYAKING - Social Paddling
Refunds only offered if:
- the Meetup is cancelled
- you can cancel at least 24hrs before the Meetup
Payments you make go to the organizer, (Claire) not to Meetup, Andy or Jonas!
You must make refund requests to the organizer Claire.