A power paddle exploring Mälaren + technique coaching for those with a bit of kayaking experience (or have done enough general sports they’re confident at a faster pace).
The boring bits:
* €25 upon RSVP, includes kayak and all other equipment rental
* Rental fee will be refunded for cancellations up to 24 hours in advance. (See below)
* No refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of the event - no exceptions
* This event is strictly for swimmers only
* If you’re confident you’ll be able to keep up with the group without assistance, otherwise, please come to a Tuesday or two first.
For those looking for the best way to get there, there is information at the website http://www.kafekajak.se/ and if you select "hitta hit" you can see a drawn map and some instructions in Swedish.
I will translate here. By Bus: buses 1, 4, 40 and 62 all stop by västerbroplan, jump off the bus there and follow the way to västerbron towards smedsuddsvägen until you reach the green house. By T-bana, get off at Fridhemsplan, taking drottningsholmsvägen exit, head towards rålambshovsparken, cross the park and follow smedsuddsvägen along the water in the direction of västerbron until you reach the green house
Your organizer's refund policy for KAYAKING - Social Paddling
Refunds only offered if:
- the Meetup is cancelled
- you can cancel at least 24hrs before the Meetup
Payments you make go to the organizer, (Claire) not to Meetup, Andy or Jonas!
You must make refund requests to the organizer Claire.