A lesson in the basics of paddling + supervised tour, for first timers and those less confident on the water.
The boring bits:
* €25 upon RSVP, includes kayak and all other equipment rental
* Rental fee will be refunded for cancellations up to 24 hours in advance.
* No refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of the event - no exceptions
* This event is strictly for swimmers only
* This event is for members only - it is not possible to bring a guest, please have friends sign up to the group and RSVP themselves
* If you’re confident you’ll be able to keep up with the group without assistance, otherwise, please come to a Tuesday or two first.
For those looking for the best way to get there, there is information at the website http://www.kafekajak.se/ and if you select "hitta hit" you can see a drawn map and some instructions in Swedish.
I will translate here. By Bus: buses 1, 4, 40 and 62 all stop by västerbroplan, jump off the bus there and follow the way to västerbron towards smedsuddsvägen until you reach the green house. By T-bana, get off at Fridhemsplan, taking drottningsholmsvägen exit, head towards rålambshovsparken, cross the park and follow smedsuddsvägen along the water in the direction of västerbron until you reach the green house