September 27 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Now that the football season has started, we can't play in Johannes Skolan anymore: we will play at 6.00pm in Vasaparken.
The pitch is for 5 vs. 5 or 6 vs. 6, and we can have 3 teams if we are a lot - and there are usually people who play there.
If we are 3 teams, the rules are simple:
- for the first game, we 10 minutes and the winner stays.
- after that, we play 10 minutes and the team who played twice goes out.
- and we continue so that every team plays 20 minutes and has a 10 minutes break.
- football shoes or normal sport shoes, but football shoes are recommended as we play on artificial grass (outdoor) and it can be slippery.
- water, as there is no access to water there.
- 2 t-shirts (a light and a dark t-shirt), so that we can change teams if needed.
- a ball if you have one, so that we can play with the best one
You can take shin pads if you want, but it's not really needed, we don't play the world cup :-)
There are no shower or changing cabins there.
Please note that it's possible to RSVP one week before the event (previous Friday), at 9.30pm.
See you then!