|Sent on:||Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:36 PM|
I've updated this meeting of the Beta Users of Equities Lab.
* We got the meeting room at Gordon Biersh (Yay!). This means I'll have a TV to demo on, and that together with free Wifi, we can have an awesome meeting!
* I'll show up about 6:45, expecting people to show up around 7pm...
* Bring a laptop -- I'll be helping people figure things out hands-on
* If you don't have an account, email me at [address removed], and I'll get you going. If you tried to run the program, and your computer didn't cooperate, email me, and I'll get you going... If you can't attend, but would like to be part of the beta, email me at [address removed], and we'll set up a brief intro. Also, if you can't attend, please RSVP "No", so others can attend.
* Drinks and dinner are available, as we're in a restaurant. We'll use separate checks, to minimize confusion.
For more details, see the full listing:
When: Thursday, May 16,[masked]:00 PM
Where: Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
3242 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
RSVP limit: 25 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.