addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Stock Investing Message Board › Would love input designing the questions...

Would love input designing the questions...

Henry C.
user 2399504
Atlanta, GA
Since you've been to previous beta meetups before, I'd love your input as to some themes/topics covered by my scavenger hunt this coming Monday.  I have some evil ideas cooking already, but a technical analysis gem or similar would be lovely -- just don't make them too hard mwahahaha!!!!!