Why join the Story County Momz meetup group?
- Playgroups - Enjoy a relaxed and positive environment with other moms while playfully interacting with your children.
- Moms' Nights Out - It's easy to put yourself on the back burner when you are a mom of young ones. Join other like-minded moms for dinners, game nights, bowling and more.
- Picnics, parks, swimming, in-home play dates, story times, and play pals are just a few of the fun activities we organize.
- Yearly events - Join us for yearly picnics, halloween and Easter parties, Christmas get-togethers and more!
Our group is now private so that non-members will be unable to see any information with the exception of the ?About Us? page and parts of the homepage. New members will be approved by the organizer before being able to join the group.
Becoming a member:
We do not have a limit on the number of members in the meetup. We always welcome members from any area as long as you are able to meet the one a month requirement. New members must be approved by the organizer.
To be approved, we ask that you fill out the introduction questions and add at least one photo to your profile.
- There is a fee to keep the meetup website up and running. To cover these and other future event and recruitment costs we ask that members pay $12.00 yearly. This fee will begin in July 2008 and last until July 2009. Members who join mid year will be prorated at the rate of $1/mo. New members have an opportunity to attend meetups for a 2 week introductory period. After the 2 week trial is over we will ask that you pay the dues for the remainder of the year. Membership dues are non-refundable. Payment may be made via Paypal(link on "our home") or to one of the meetup organizers. Deadline for the dues is the last day of July.
- We encourage members to rsvp for all events. If you rsvp yes, other members will be expecting you to attend. If your plans change, please make sure to change your meetup rsvp at least 1 hour before the meetup time. Likewise, please update all maybe rsvps at least 1 hour before the scheduled time.
We are a very active group and we would like our fellow members to be active. We kindly ask that members attend at least one meetup a month. We want the opportunity to form friendships, both for our children and ourselves. We understand that under certain circumstances meeting the requirement my not be possible so please contact the group organizer if that is the case. We try to schedule events at various days and times to work with your schedule. If meeting times/days are not working for you please let us know! Members who do not meet the requirement are subject to removal of the group. No refund of the membership dues will be given upon dismissal.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! You can contact the meetup organizer or assistant organizers with the links to the left.