Story Games Olympia Message Board › Link to Fiasco Playsets from Bully Pulpit's site!

Link to Fiasco Playsets from Bully Pulpit's site!

jackson t.
jackson_tegu
Olympia, WA
Post #: 6
Last night we were talking about all the Fiasco playsets that are available to download for free from Bully Pulpit (the creators of Fiasco)'s website.
Here's the link!
There are other cool little games there too.

http://www.bullypulpi...­

Which ones have you played?

I've had a good time with The DragonSlayers. Super fun if you've got a d&d background!
I've heard that the Golden Panda one is not really the same tone as other Fiascos.
I've played the Living Dead add-on, but it sort of took us away from where we were going. I don't remember what we were adding it onto! I bet it could be really fun though.
I've looked at the Old House one and that looks pretty creepy and fun.

What do you think?
Sion H.
illuSíon
Olympia, WA
Post #: 1
"My God, it's full of stories!"

Seems like a well thought through game with the right balance of structure, randomness and flexibility for that certain creative cooperation. Knowing that there are many scenarios to choose from makes it all the more tempting to make it a regular offering at the Thursday meetups.

Last Thursday I asked which was the most popular / most played game and Fiasco was mentioned right away. Max qualified that with saying the group played it more often but not so much now. I'm toes over the edge towards hosting a story game session or more, and Fiasco seems like one I'd like to dive into hosting soon.
Ross C.
user 17338351
Olympia, WA
Post #: 47
fiasco is one of my go-to storygames. super solid and really fun to play from the setup to the satisfying aftermath. do it!
Sion H.
illuSíon
Olympia, WA
Post #: 2
Ordered print & PDF to be ready Thursday.

Receipt received for hard and soft copies of Fiasco but no instructions on downloading said PDF. I just lurve, lurve, lurve a well designed and helpful website.

/* facepalm */