addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Queen City Game Club Message Board Looking for Players › LFG - Merchants and Maruaders

LFG - Merchants and Maruaders

Alex
mountainjack
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 3
Merchants and Marauders
Looking for game to be provided
Rules to be taught to new players
Looking for a four player game.
3-4 hours
Sunday, July 24th, 2011 - 10AM-3PM
Venue will be a private residence and directions will be sent directly to participants.

I included a link in the game title above to Merchants and Marauders on Board Game Geek, if you want to find out more about the game. Since the session will bridge lunchtime, we will plan on ordering pizzas for lunch.
Erik T
netrimos
Fort Mill, SC
Post #: 3
I own this, it is a great game. I would love to teach it. I can even host, I do however live in Huntersville.
Alex
mountainjack
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 9
Awesome, let's see if we can round up 1 or 2 more players. Regarding hosting, considering that you own the game copy I think if you want to host it in Huntersville you will hear no complaints from my end. :)