align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Queen City Game Club Message Board Looking for Players › LFP - Axis & Allies Anniversary Edition

LFP - Axis & Allies Anniversary Edition

Todd M
zephaus
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 9
Well, we've got at least 3 for that night, and I've got clearance from my wife :) Charles, assuming we enjoy it, we'll try again for a night that works better for you. Can also gauge exactly how long it's going to take to play.

Alex
mountainjack
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 28
I think it is best to do this informally rather than set it up as an event. You can just email directions, etc.. Up to you though, you are welcome to post it as an event if you want.
Todd M
zephaus
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 10
I sent details to those who said they could make it. If you didn't get an email and would like to come, send me a message. See you all tomorrow!
Todd M
zephaus
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 11
This is the guy I was talking about. Read his strategy tips before you read anything else:

http://donsessays.fre...­

I should mention that these are written for the original version of A&A, so the specific tactics don't necessarily hold up, but the strategic concepts are still very relevant.