Queen City Game Club Message Board Looking for Players › seeking southeast Charlotte gamers...

seeking southeast Charlotte gamers...

CJ T.
skalrynd
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 1
Hello all. My wife and I moved into the area a little over a year ago. We're trying to find a small group in the southeast area (Matthews, Indian Trail, Monroe). We're just looking to plug in with nearby weekend board gamers. Feel free to post on this thread or to me directly.

As a couple we play board/card games. My personal spectrum also widens to include war/strategy/miniature gaming as well.

Thanks!
- CJ
Marty C
WolfpackEE
Waxhaw, NC
Post #: 30
Welcome to the area. Several of us live in the Southeast area (I live in Waxhaw). The meetup events such as the Beer and Boardgames in Pineville is a great way to meet people and play games. There several 'sub groups' with in the club that get together and do more niche things like war games, RPGs and miniatures.

For example, myself along with 4-5 others play Warmachines every so often.

So I'm sure you'll find those with the same interests you have. Please join our facebook page where we post news, events and have gaming discussions
FB Club Page
Bob N.
BobNavarro
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 1
I live in Indian trail and my schedule is usually flexible. I'd love to get a regular weekend thing going hear in my gaming cave.

I just got a copy of ECLIPSE. And I also have several,other fun games: Settlers of Catan, Domain, Star Trek Catan, Formula D, Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Smash Up, Ninja, ...