This group focuses on photographic lighting techniques. Mostly with off-camera flashes using snoots, gobos, gels, diffusers, reflectors, kookaloris (cookies) and lots of creativity. The goal is to learn from each other, practice what we learn and have fun!
You should join if any of these apply:
- you have a passion for photography
- you are an enthusiastic photographer that wants to explore lighting
- you read the "Strobist" blog and want to explore the lighting techniques learned there
- you are a professional photographer with experience in lighting and want to network or speak at one our meetings
- you are a Model or Makeup Artist interested in participating at our events.
IMPORTANT: Please note that due to the limited flexibility of Meetup.com we are moving our group to a new website with improved content management tools.
Please visit us and sign up for information about our workshops, photography exhibits and social events at: www.dcphotocoop.com
To subscribe to our mailing list and receive updates and special offers for our events go to: http://eepurl.com/b1HGmP
Finally, to be part of our growing on-line community, please like us on Facebook at:
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members