This group focus exclusively on photographic lighting techniques. Mostly with off-camera flashes using snoots, gobos, gels, diffusers, reflectors, kookaloris (cookies) and lots of creativity. The goal is to learn from each other, practice what we learn and have fun!
You should join if any of these apply:
- you have a passion for photography
- you are an enthusiastic photographer that wants to explore lighting
- you read the "Strobist" blog and want to explore the lighting techniques learned there
- you are a professional photographer with experience in lighting and want to network or speak at one our meetings
- you are a Model or Makeup Artist interested in participating at our events.