add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Democratic Club of Sunnyvale Message Board › Your Position on American Foreign Policy

Your Position on American Foreign Policy

Richie M.
user 12864515
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
I am new to the group and I thought I would start a discussion on everyone's position on American Foreign Policy.

I feel strongly through belief and reading (segments) of the 9/11 commission's report and other authors discussing the role of American Imperialism over the last couple decades have led to blow back and left the middle east at odds with the American Empire.

In keeping the opening discussion post short, I will borrow from Congressman's Ron Paul example of "What if somebody did it to us." If another country, marched onto our shores and demanded we change our way of life, impose harsh sanctions, and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people. How would we respond?