Kevin B.
user 10185775
Group Organizer
Hersham, GB
Greetings All!
I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday season and that your New Year is off to a great start.  I've never been much for New Years resolutions but have always felt a sense of renewal and fresh purpose in the new year. I'm hoping that some of you who expressed interest in beginning Tai Chi or in enlivening a dormant practice, will get that spark of inspiration to finally give it a go. If you would like to chat more about our club and our art, please do send me a message or give a call (07810790981).
For those of you who are regular attendees, welcome back! I'm looking forward to a great training year full of health, laughter, and happiness ("Happy Chi!") - it would be nice benefit if our art improved a bit too!.
As a small administrative item, you would be doing me a big service if you could use the RSVP button on this site to indicate class attendance. I have been challenged by one member who didn't believe we were holding real classes since no one seemed to attend according to the RSVP list (he also had the unfortunate event of coming to our hall on a rare day when there was no class! So sorry!).
Hope to see you soon in one of our classes!
Best regards
Kevin