addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Albany Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Albany Sushi's Original Founder will be in Town

Albany Sushi's Original Founder will be in Town

Ed H.
user 3978855
Group Organizer
Albany, NY
Hello all.
I got an email from Andrew Badera, the founder of the Albany Sushi Meetup.  He will be in town for ONE day, the day before Mother's Day.
Andy has asked if it would be possible for us to set up a Meetup Saturday evening May 10, the day before Mother's Day.  I am going to find a place that will accommodate as many of our members as possible.
I was there on September 5, 2007 when our Meetup group had its first dinner at Sushi Tei.  There were about a dozen of us and the membership was around 18.  Look where we have come since then.  Andy's ambition and determination got us off to a running start and I would like as many members as possible to stop in and say HI.
My only problem is going to be finding somewhere that will give us space on a Saturday night, especially Mother's Day weekend, but I have a head start.  We may have to start earlier than normal as to avoid their busy time.  Any suggestions are welcome.
I don't remember everyone who was there on our first Meetup but if any of you are still around, please try to make this event.
Save the date.  Let's have a party!!