addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Indianapolis Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Wasabi on 82nd street review

Wasabi on 82nd street review

Dan
user 2928416
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 22
Food: B

Everything was tasty but the miso soup was a bit odd. I'm not sure, maybe my taste buds were off. The salad dressing was also off to my taste. The sushi was good and they seem to have an extra powerful wasabi paste.

Service: A-

Very good service

Price: B-

A bit pricier than other places around town for small portions.

Atmosphere: A-

Nice upscale cafe in a fairly new strip mall. Lots of windows and light.

Overall: B/B+

Not a bad choice but a bit pricy for what you get.