add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

New Haven County Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Kelly about you steping down as organizer.

Kelly about you steping down as organizer.

A former member
Post #: 23
Kelly I still have a few questions about you steping down.

If it is only a money issuse for I can have up to 3 groups. At the time I only have 1 so I can take organizer tittle but leave you as the main leader and keep your team and members in tact in one group. As I would only be the main organizer in tittle and paymay for meetup.

I known you for a few years now and your dad even use to live here where I do now. Over getting to know you I feel comfrontable in asking and suggesting something like this. But let me ask is this a way you would like to run the group? I will hold onto it till you can take it back over and the money issuse gets better.

I will talk to you more about this at my brithday party on the 5th. So if you can just hang in their till then. I know we your members love how you have been running this Sushi group and in return that you love each and everyone one of us with that big heart of yours.

Kelly S
Cheshire, CT
Post #: 18
Thanks Matt, but there are a lot of great folks in this group, and I bet one of them will step up as organizer...! I have been unable to attend the events in years, and it is just not logical for me to keep this role.

See you Tuesday.