The Rhode Island Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Sushi meetup: SHOGUN (Warwick), Thu, Feb 9, 7:00pm

Sushi meetup: SHOGUN (Warwick), Thu, Feb 9, 7:00pm

Zigamorph
zigamorph
Group Organizer
Providence, RI
Shogun in Warwick is the venue this month, always very popular. Although specializing in hibachi, their sushi is quite good. They have been quite good to us in the past, so I look forward to our returning this month.

Note especially that we are going to Shogun in WARWICK. It is very easy to find and close to Providence. (Shogun in Warwick is the elder of its sibling Shogun in South Kingstown, with whom it shares an operator.)

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sushi-ri/events/46166882/­

When: Thursday, February 9, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Shogun Steak and Seafood House
76 Jefferson Blvd.
Warwick, RI 02888
(401) 270-3608

Directions:

From the north: I-95 southbound to Exit 15, at end of ramp turn _left_ onto Jefferson Blvd. In about 0.5 miles, the restaurant will be on the left.

From the south: I-95 northbound to Exit 15, at end of ramp turn _right_ onto Jefferson Blvd. In about 0.3 miles, the restaurant will be on the left.

By public transit: The RIPTA 8 bus passes along Jefferson Blvd directly in front of the restaurant: the last outbound run departs Kennedy Plaza at 4:42pm and arrives around 5:12pm, but the last inbound run occurs before the sushi meetup would even start. The RIPTA 1 and RIPTA 20 routes pass Post Rd at Lincoln Ave, which is about a 20 minute walk via Lincoln Ave and Jefferson Blvd; for the inbound trip, it would be possible to pick up the RIPTA 20 bus as it passes along Post Rd at Lincoln Ave at 9:21pm or 10:06pm.

This Meetup repeats on the 2nd Thursday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.