align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Rhode Island Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Sushi meetup: WASABI (Warwick), Thu, Apr 19, 7:00pm

Sushi meetup: WASABI (Warwick), Thu, Apr 19, 7:00pm

Zigamorph
zigamorph
Group Organizer
Providence, RI
We are one week later than usual this month, the 3rd Thursday instead of the 2nd Thursday, in order to avoid conflict with the Jewish Holiday of Passover.

We are venturing to a very recently opened sushi restaurant. This new Wasabi in Warwick should not be confused with the Wasabi in Johnston: they are not affiliated with each other and both are in operation concurrently.

Wasabi is located near Chili's and across the street from the plaza containing Target.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sushi-ri/events/51944712/­

When: Thursday, April 19, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Wasabi Japanese
1276 Bald Hill Rd (RI-2)
Warwick, RI 02886

Directions:

From the north: I-95 southbound to Exit 12-B onto RI-112 (East Ave) westbound, in 1.0 mi at 3rd light turn left onto RI-2 (Bald Hill Rd) southbound; in 1.0 mi, the restaurant will be on the left.

From the northwest: I-295 southbound to Exit 2 onto RI-2 (Bald Hill Rd) southbound, in 1.6 mi the restaurant will be on the left.

From the southwest: I-95 northbound to Exit 8-B onto RI-2 (Bald Hill Rd) northbound, in 3.2 mi the restaurant will be on the right.

The RIPTA 29 bus in the westbound direction comes within a quarter mile of the restaurant, the closest stop being the intersection of RI-113 (Toll Gate Rd) and RI-2 (Bald Hill Rd). Although the 29 bus does not pass through Kennedy Plaza, it is possible to transfer to it from the 30 bus on RI-5 (Greenwich Ave) near Warwick Mall.

This Meetup repeats on the 2nd Thursday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.