The Rhode Island Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Sushi meetup: ASIAN PALACE (Providence), Thu, Feb 21, 7:00pm

Sushi meetup: ASIAN PALACE (Providence), Thu, Feb 21, 7:00pm

Zigamorph
zigamorph
Group Organizer
Providence, RI
Apparently a message with the directions for this event never went out, so I am sending them below. The venue was announced on the Meetup.Com web site and linked from my personal Facebook account, so I hope this will not prove too much of an inconvenience.

This is the rescheduled meetup that ordinarily would have occurred one week earlier except that was Valentine's Day, when many people have other obligations and no restaurant would want to accommodate our large group on one of their busiest days of the year.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sushi-ri/events/98023032/­

When: Thursday, February 21, 2013 7:00 PM

Where: Asian Palace
1184 N Main St
Providence, RI 02904
(401)228-7805

Directions:

From the south: I-95 northbound to exit 25-A, at the end of the ramp turn right onto Cemetery St and continue straight as it becomes Frost St. At the traffic light at end, turn left onto North Main St. The restaurant will be on your left in about 500 feet.

From the north: I-95 southbound to exit 25, at the end of the ramp turn left onto Smithfield Ave. Continue as far as possible until forced to turn right (before the Rite-Aid) onto Nashua St, then take the 2nd left (immediately after the Walgreen's) onto Frost St. At the traffic light at end, turn left onto North Main St. The restaurant will be on your left in about 500 feet.

Parking: There is a lot next to the restaurant. On-street parking is also legal on North Main St.

Public transportation: The RIPTA 99 bus passes the restaurant, with trips departing during rush hour every 10 minutes from Kennedy Plaza. Later, by the time the meetup ends, return trips are every 30 minutes; the last trip inbound to Kennedy Plaza passes the restaurant about 11:45pm.

This Meetup repeats on the 2nd Thursday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.