The Rhode Island Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Sushi meetup: HARUKI CRANSTON, Thu, May 9, 7:00pm

Sushi meetup: HARUKI CRANSTON, Thu, May 9, 7:00pm

Zigamorph
zigamorph
Group Organizer
Providence, RI
This month is also a going-away party for long-time member Greg who is relocating out of the area. He hasn't been with us since the inception, but it has been awfully close. Come wish him luck!

Haruki is among the venerable sushi establishments in our area. The original Cranston location where we will be meeting this month has expanded to satellite places in Providence, but Cranston remains the largest and first among equals. Along with a full bar, Haruki often has available relatively unusual sushi items such as toro.

For more details, see the full listing:

http://www.meetup.com/sushi-ri/events/115142632/­

When: Thursday, May 9, 2013 7:00 PM

Where: Haruki Cranston
1210 Oaklawn Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
(401) 463-8338

Directions:

Use _either_ I-95 to Exit 14-B onto RI-37 westbound _or_ I-295 to Exit 3-A onto RI-37 eastbound.

From RI-37, take Exit 2-A onto RI-2 (New London Avenue) southbound. Past the prison, take the left fork toward RI-5 (Oaklawn Avenue), and at the light turn left. Haruki will be on your left shortly after the turn.

The RIPTA 30 and 22 routes come very close to the restaurant. The 30 stops on Oaklawn Ave directly in front of the restaurant. The 22 stops at Mayfield Ave and Oaklawn Ave, less than a quarter mile from the restaurant.

This Meetup repeats on the 2nd Thursday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.