align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Rhode Island Sushi Meetup Group Message Board › Sushi meetup: DRAGON PALACE (Coventry), Thu, Jul 18, 7:00pm

Sushi meetup: DRAGON PALACE (Coventry), Thu, Jul 18, 7:00pm

Zigamorph
zigamorph
Group Organizer
Providence, RI
IMPORTANT: Do not confuse the Dragon Palace in Coventry where we are meeting with other restaurants of the same name in other cities under the same ownership.
In an unusual situation this month, for the first time in over eight years of the Rhode Island Sushi Meetup we are visiting a restaurant where one of our regular attendees, Charlene, is employed. You can torture her as long as you tip well!
(On a separate matter, there have been e-mail problems with the Meetup.com web site. If you sent me a message and did not receive a reply, please resend it.)

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/sushi-ri/events/125758212/­
When: Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:00 PM
Where: Dragon Palace
577 Tiogue Ave (RI-3) (0.25 mi east of Arnold Rd)
Coventry, RI 02816
(401)828-0100

Directions:
From the north: I-95 to Exit 8, turn right onto New London Ave. In 0.3 mi at light, turn left onto Arnold Rd. In 1.7 mi at light, turn right onto Tiogue Ave (RI-3). In 0.3 mi, the restaurant will be on the left.
From the south: I-95 northbound to Exit 6, turn left onto Nooseneck Hill Rd (RI-3), which will become Tiogue Ave. In 4.1 mi from the exit, the restaurant will be on the left.
Public transportation: The RIPTA 13 bus comes within a mile of the restaurant, but the walk would be on fairly busy streets; I do not recommend this.

This Meetup repeats on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.