addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Sushi-licious Meetup Group Message Board › SushiGiving

SushiGiving

Veronica
yomesola
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 2
Hi everyone! I like to throw out there an idea since the fall season is upon us, even though we're still going to have a few 100 degree days I like to have a SushiGiving! What is it exactly getting together before Thanksgiving gets here! How about the Friday before thanksgiving we pick a place and have a SushiGving!
Steve C.
SteveClark1000
Peoria, AZ
Post #: 33
Hi everyone! I like to throw out there an idea since the fall season is upon us, even though we're still going to have a few 100 degree days I like to have a SushiGiving! What is it exactly getting together before Thanksgiving gets here! How about the Friday before thanksgiving we pick a place and have a SushiGving!

Make-A-Wish® Arizona has one mission: We grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. In the 2012 fiscal year, Make-A-Wish® Arizona had its most successful year to date fulfilling 288 wishes!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we are hosting this fun-filled evening to benefit Make-A-Wish® Arizona on Saturday, November 17th.

In addition to happy hour food and drinks, a portion of which will be donated by Nakama directly to Make-A-Wish® Arizona, features of the evening include:

·50/50 auction. The winner does not need to be present to win. If you are the lucky winner, you will receive 50% of the total ticket sales from the evening, and Make-A-Wish® Arizona will receive 50% of the total ticket sales from the evening. Tickets will be sold in the following increments:
o $2 = 1 ticket
o $5 = 3 tickets
o $10 = 7 tickets
o $20 = 15 tickets

· Silent auction. We are adding items to be auctioned but currently have the following available:
o Two night accommodations to one of 12 destinations
o Signed football by a secret star
o Gift cards to Nakama

Nancy, Steve and Lisa